Monday, November 23, 2015

It's SO HARD studying part-time.....


I's so very difficult studying part-time, especially when you LOVE your topic and just want the space to roll up your sleeves a DO IT!

I am in the ZONE today, working away at university catching up on something was was bugging the be-jeppers out of me, and that was why the then Public Service and Merit Protection Commission started publishing the whole-of-Service Workplace Diversity Reports (these reports started in 1998 as a result of the EEO provisions contains in the newly amended section 22B of the Public Service Act 1922), and then why the reports stopped in 2003. I can see the official reason spelled out in the State of the Service 2002 - 2003 report, but still I wonder... A simple answer would be to "save the trees", which is true, but I wonder what an incorporated focus has meant???

I wish I was able to study full-time: able to work away in my office here at the uni, able to engage in conversations on a daily basis with my academic colleagues. But I am required (and I require) to have an income that supports my family, and I must divide myself between work and study. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment